We are upfront and transparent with fees. Whether you are a returning client or seeking our services for the first time, we want the basis of all our relationships to be clear and fair.
Types of Fees
We are happy to offer a range of fees based on what our clients are most comfortable with and what is best for the matters in hand. These include:
- Fixed fees
- Contingent/success-based fees
- Time spent fees
Our bespoke services are tailored to each individual client, therefore our fees will vary depending upon the circumstances and complexity of each case. When you contact us we will quickly be able to let you know the fee basis proposed.
For your reference, fees for our basic services start from as follows:
- Meeting with Paul Davison – from £310 plus VAT
- Meeting with Vikki Elliott – from £275 plus VAT
- Meeting with Hallie Andrews – from £160 plus VAT
- Meeting with James Dew-Griffin – from £135 plus VAT
- Personal Tax Returns – from £275 plus VAT
- Trust and Estate Tax Returns – from £300 plus VAT
- Written advice – from £500 plus VAT
Please note that we only charge for meetings where advice will be provided, and you will not be charged for an information-gathering consultation.
We also offer a Tax Sounding Board service for qualified accountants who may find it useful to have informal discussions regarding tax solutions for their clients.