Tired of worrying about getting your tax return correct and submitted on time, and need a smooth and seamless tax return service?
We can help you meet every Self Assessment deadline, so you can sleep easy knowing that you have met your compliance obligations and you will not receive any unexpected penalties.
It is important that your tax return is prepared correctly and promptly and that any difficult issues are considered properly and disclosed to HM Revenue and Customs accordingly. This is why all our clients’ tax returns are considered in detail by a Chartered Tax Adviser, yet our team is structured to prepare your tax return in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Do I Need To File a Tax Return?
If you are unsure about whether you need to submit a return then request a call back for a no-obligation conversation.
Submitting a tax return may be necessary for a particular tax year (running from 6 April to 5 April) if you:
- Disposed of assets resulting in a capital gain;
- Were self-employed or in a partnership;
- Received untaxed income (such as rental income or dividends);
- Have income of more than £100,000;
- Earn more than £50,000 and you or your partner claim child benefit;
- Claim expenses or reliefs (such as employment expenses or relief for pension contributions);
- Want to utilise tax efficient investments such as Enterprise Investment Schemes (EIS), Seed Enterprise Investment Schemes (SEIS), or Venture Capital Trusts (VCT);
- Have foreign income;
- Receive income from a trust or estate;
- Live or work abroad or
- Are non-domiciled in the UK;
This list is not exhaustive and some exceptions do apply.