Companies House Compliance
Our Accufile service takes the stress and hassle out of filing documents and statements with Companies House, allowing you to focus on your business.
Why choose the Accufile service?
Penalties for late filings have been introduced of up to £1500 for private companies and £7500 for public companies.
Officers of companies can also face prosecution if the company is operating but fails to make submissions to Companies House.
The Accufile service takes the hassle out of filing documents with Companies House – we will prepare and submit the relevant documents for you and keep track of upcoming deadlines, helping you and your business to avoid any late filing penalties.
PD Tax are experienced in providing Companies House compliance services to businesses.
- Reminders of when accounts, confirmation statements and any other documents are due
- Submission of your Confirmation Statement
- Notification of Director/Secretary changes
- Notification of a change of address of your registered office and of your company records
- Notification of a change of company name
- Notification of a return of an allotment of shares (excluding non-cash)
- Recording dividends
- And maintenance of the statutory books
Find out more today and call 0113 887 8432 or email email@example.com